Zazen West Chester is looking for a Full Time or Part Time Salon Assistant/Receptionist to join our team in downtown West Chester, PA.
Full Time or Part Time. Must be able to work some Sundays.
Why should you work at Zazen?
- Great Environment to work at with and is a fast paced environment
- Rated Top Salon by Best of Main Line Today, Best of Philly, Best of Chester County, and Daily Local News.
- Owners who genuinely care for their staff and clients.
- Super Busy Salon with High Volume of Consistent Clients:
- No Fumes or crazy smells in the salon which is safe for your health.
- Drama Free, really passionate about making sure you grow and learn new skills.
- Opportunity to advance in a fast growing beauty company with new skills, roles, and advancement.
- Our salon / beauty company does Nails, Lash Extensions, Microblading, Lash Training, Microblading Training and is advanced in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Beauty Training, E-commerce, and growing our employees Skill Sets.
- We want people to grow into new positions long term. This position will potentially grow into other positions such as Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, or Executive Assistant. Lots of potential to grow and learn new skills.
- We are looking for someone that has great customer service, high attention to detail, and is looking to learn new skills in a fast growing company.
Whether you are looking to grow beauty skills or grow your business/marketing / social media skills we provide the best of both worlds for you...
- Checking clients in and out
- Scheduling Appointments
- Following up with Clients
- Assisting General Manager with other Admin Items
- Light Cleaning
- Help with Social Media Management / Digital Marketing - We have a HUGE social media presence and are actively expanding our Brand Online.
- Opportunity to advance with other positions such as Digital Marketing Assistant, Assistant Manager, or Executive Assistant.
What we are Looking for:
- High Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude to Learn every day
- Great Customer Service
- Former Front Desk/Customer Service Experience.
- Someone who is comfortable with learning fast and getting things done.
- (Social Media Management Skills Definitely a plus, but not required)
To learn more and apply, please click the green button below.
P.S. Our Salon is a Fun Environment to work at.